Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hip Pops And Is Sore Oh No! My Hip! It's Weird...?

Oh no! My hip! It's weird...? - hip pops and is sore

So I went to fencing practice yesterday, and when we do a warm-up "circuit breaker" to. Then your running back (one leg is fully bent forwards and) the other extended back, hands on floor, and then quickly switch legs. And pop after the last event, my right hip! It was very strong and painful, but it felt good at the same time. So, by all hurt my hip and today was also wrong. That has never happened before.

Is there anything I can do to feel better? How long do you have pain?

Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noise is usually associated with an inflammation of the tendon to the bone with noise, because it seems loose
There are certain exercises and anti-inflamitory would be useful
if it continues, you should tell your doctor

Anonymous said...

Should not be too long, because he has probably done nothing more important to him, put it on ice.
If it continues going to hurt a physician.

Anonymous said...

Get someone to massage, which should relieve your pain.

Post a Comment